indoor plantation shutters
Timeless appeal and versatility
indoor plantation shutters
Indoor Plantation Shutters offer timeless appeal and versatility for any space, adding value, strength, versatility and beauty.
Plantation Shutters have long been associated with quality and prestige, and ours are no exception. Ranging from warming Timber available in five colours and eight stained or lacquered tones, through to PVC - great for use in kitchens and bathrooms, to the most indulgent of all, Cedar.
Inspired Indoor Shutters are custom selected and installed to match the right shutter to the individual space.
Browse our range of Indoor Plantation Shutters below.
indoor plantation shutter range
Timber Shutters provide warmth to both traditional and modern settings. Crafted from genuine timber mouldings, our timber shutters are light, stable, dense and smooth. With a laminated and kiln dried finish, they are designed to accurately control moisture levels and are tested for the extremes of humidity, temperature and accelerated ageing, delivering a high quality shutter.
Timber Shutters are available in *five standard colours, eight stained and lacquered tones, and three different blade sizes.
- Stable and durable timber
- Laminated and kiln dried
- Extensively quality tested
- Five standard fashion paint colours or optional custom colours
- Eight stains and lacquers
- Choice of three control bars: stapled centre, offset or aluminium
- Full range of framing options
* Custom colours may be arranged for a small fee
- Try a custom colour for a perfect match
- Push the boundaries with flexible innovative solutions
- Use a bi-folding shutter to separate areas
Movement Options: Fixed |Hinged | Multi-fold | Sliding
PVC Shutters transform ordinary windows into inspiring highlights of the home, with the traditional look of Plantation Style Shutters but made from PVC. With a near indestructible core PCV shutters are as smooth and beautiful as they are durable and are the ultimate lifestyle choice. Specifically engineered to cope with moisture, heat and UV rays, PVC shutters will not peel, blister, chip, flake or fade.
Available in *five fashion colours, PVC shutters are sleek and high quality in appearance and feature significant longevity and environmental benefits.
PVC Shutters are ideal:
- above kitchen sinks
- installed in bathrooms
- in high humidity areas
- for coastal living
- in areas with children (easy clean)
- Moisture, heat and UV resistant
- Durable: peel, dent and chip resistant
- Five standard fashion paint colours or *optional custom colours
- Choice of three control bars: stapled centre, stapled offset or clearview aluminium
- Ideal for wet areas: kitchen, laundry, bathroom and outdoor rooms
* Custom colours can be arranged for a small fee
Cedar shutters are crafted from Western Red Cedar and offer the most indulgent window covering solution.
Harvested from certified sustainable forests in British Columbia Canada (is this correct?), Western Red Cedar is of a class of all its own, complementing both traditional and contemporary interiors. It has warmth and character and offers effective insulation from summer heat and winter cold. It is a natural resistance to moisture and insect damage. Cedar shutters are light weight, yet strong, seamless and beautifully smooth.
Hidden and off-set control bars are attached using tiny tensioning screws. Unlike traditional shutter designs, both control bar options do not rely on unsightly tensioning access holes. Inconspicuous and easy to adjust, this tensioning method is durable but most importantly, it allows the shutter stile to remain seamless and beautifully smooth.
- Available in flat 68 and 84mm or aerofoil blades 64mm or 89mm
- Lightweight & Stable
- Wide panels do not sag or place undue stress on hinges.
- Western Red Cedar (Certified Sustainable)
- Finishes include oil, limewash, stain or lacquer
- Control Bar Options: Centre, side or hidden
- Invisible tensioning system
- Suitable for windows and fixed panel or sliding doors, hinged doors and windows including bi-folds.
Finishes available for accentuating the natural beauty of Cedar shutters include oil, limewash, stain or lacquer.
Painted Cedar shutters
Painted Cedar shutters offer five standard colours as well as optional customized colour options. Combined with the natural elements and grain of genuine Western Red Cedar, Cedar Shutters add an exquisite element of style to any space.
- Go to extreme heights for that perfect view with no mid rail ever required.
- Use shutters as a wardrobe or bathroom door for a unique look.
- Use a larger blade size for a seamless look.
Movement Options: Fixed | Hinged | Multi-fold | Sliding